I face a stupid problem:
- I want to run "qm start 800" in a bash script
- this works fine when I run directly the shell
- but does not work when the same script is placed as a cron job.
- the job is created and run by root
- I have tested the usual tricks in such situarions, with and without...
I have repeating failure at installing an osd on one node.
- installing thru GUI seems to work... but the OSD is not visible
- installing thru command line seems to work... but the OSD is not visible either
# ceph-disk zap /dev/sdb
Caution: invalid backup GPT header, but valid main header...
I still have problem to configure networks for my guests VMs: the console (from web) has lots of limtations.
So I was hoping I could connect from the host to the guest VM by a simple qm terminal xxx, but I all get is the prompt:
starting serial terminal on interface serial0 (press control-O to...
English is not my mother tongue, so I'm probably missing some evident subtleties between several word meanings.
(My final goal: using ceph storage on my 3 nodes cluster for containers and VMs)
I feel somewhat confused at how are related
- ceph storage
- ceph pools
- proxmox storage
In a working stable cluster, how many different corosync.conf files should there be and what is their precise role?
- server Node1
- server Node2
I'm getting mad at trying to configure this.
After my last resinstall of the 3 nodes I did the following:
(sorry, for legacy reasons my nodes are called mynode0, mynode3 and mynode4)
- each machine has 2 eth network connection, a public one and a "private" one, which is in fact on a...