We are testing setup using VM (FreeNAS) with Disk passthrough (via FC on Storage).
Current VM seetings are:
- cpu: qemu64
- scsihw: virtio-scsi-pci
- LUN passthrough : virtio2: /dev/disk/by-id/dm-uuid-mpath-331402ec001f4fc
- virtio drive cache: none
My question is there any recommended...
Please help to understand one simple implementation solution.
- Storage via FiberChannel,
- multiple servers have FC to shared storage,
- VM will be in qcow format (so we need File System to store them),
2) As I understand FileSystem is required to be clustered version (shared...
Two days ago, the proxmox cluster we are testing, rebooted completely :(
Cluster components: 2 physical servers and 1 VM server as quorum member
- 2x ProLiant DL585 G6 with ilo
- 1x VMWare VM on another physical server as Quorum VM
All 5 OS (3 proxmox and 2 ilo) are NTP syncronized...
I'm new to PVE, so I may don't know something.
In our installation, we have 2 HP servers with 3 modules of NICs on each:
- 2 NICs onboard
- 3 NICs on 1 PCI-X slot,
- 2 NICs on 1 PCI-E slot.
After first test install, problem arrised with interfaces name inconsistence.
Two exact same...