IPv6 issued to me by SYS XXXX:XXXX:XX:XX6e::/64 (X's are redacted for privacy)
I am using Windows 10 as a testbed running in Proxmox 7.1-8
For IPv6 config:
Address: XXXX:XXXX:XX:XX6e:0000:0000:0000:1000 (you can change any of the 0's in the last 4 blocks, I used 1000)
I hear you. lol
Took me a while figuring out on getting IPv4 passed through... now "learning" how to do the same with IPv6.... way too much fun.
It also doesn't help that OVH/SYS/etc... practices weird non-standard configurations.
Upgraded from the latest 6 (can't remember the exact revision but I kept it updated) to 7.1-8.
There is no dropdown in Updates to see the Repositories menu.
Had to manually edit out the Enterprise option.
So just throwing this out there in case it's a bug...
Ok, didn't know that. Thanks for the info.
"independent server" that has to be just a basic VPS type? so cant be installed on the nodes and I would assume needs a Public IP? or can spin up a regular Ubuntu and use port forwarding in the firewall?
This is just my learning and testing playground. HA is not needed... just basic testing VMs.
I have 2 servers already in a Cluster with public IPs. They work without any problems.
Just ran into an issue when upgrading one of these it came offline and I couldn't do much because I had no 3rd...
I'd be interested to know what you guys figure out. I just tried upgrading 6 to 7 on SYS (basic server, nothing but firewall and 2 VMs..., no special config) and now it's inaccessible. Wondering if SYS has an issue with their setup and v7.
The only way I can get shell is if I click Shell option on the upper right corner and select noVNC.
Also by connecting with Putty of course.
Initially when I set it up I am thinking I got the certificate before setting up firewall. 3 month later because it couldn't auto renew my certificate...
Here is the certificate Order: (It's identical with both nodes)
Task viewer: SRV - Order Certificate
Loading ACME account details
Placing ACME order
Order URL: https://acme-v02.api.letsencrypt.org/acme/order/10XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Getting authorization details from...
I haven't had any issues with this previously and it seems like this started after applying last updates. (Especially since I was able to apply them previously without any problems.)
Now any time I try to open shell to either of my 2 nodes this comes up.
Mar 12 08:58:50 node1 pvedaemon...