I've been trying out containers in PVE 2.0. I had some issues migrating that has left me in a weird state. Here's what I did:
- 2-node PVE 2.0 cluster
- Created a new CT (104) on node A
- Using ubuntu 10.04 x86_64 template, with bridge networking
- Started it up, confirmed networking correct...
I've got a cluster setup that I'd like to make use of a GlusterFS cluster via NFS. However, Gluster only supports NFS version 3. It looks like the kernel on PVE 2.0 defaults to nfs4. Is there a way to get PVE to use nfs version 3? I can manually mount the volume as version 3, but I don't...
I bet this is just because of how I set my test up:
- I have VE 1.9 on two servers, in a cluster
- I created two VMs in the cluster, on which I installed VE 2.0
- I clustered the two VE 2 vms
- I create a vm on one of them, and when I went to start it, I got the error:
No Accelerator found...