R
Reaction score

Viewing thread Dual public IP setup

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Udo,

below is my email sent to you before. I don't want to disturb you over the Christmas period. if possible please place your skype ID. mine is rahulan8.
    my email sri@orugroup.com.

______
    Dear Udo,

This is rahulan from proxmox forum.

Thanks for your reply. I was away from work last week, so I couldn't get back to you.

I've recently had a major surgery in my head. can't really concentrate on work.

I really need your assistance on a proxmox server.

scenario:

I was running a proxmox (1.5) server at hetzner fine for long time.
    one of my staff try to update proxmox.

it went wrong, now I can't even access the proxmox webpanel and it containers.
    it has 10+ containers with KVMs and OVZ. (no windows).

I need your help on recovering the VMs.
    running it on a different server.

or recover the proxmox on hetzner.

its all up to you.

let me know if you are interested.

Have a Very Merry Christmas and New year.

Thank you

rgds
    Hi,
    see your message late. First contact udo_@trash-mail.com (look only for a short time to this emailaddress).
    T
    Hello,
    I have get server from hetzner but I'm facing problems in Network Configuration and I need some one to help me can you help me ?

My Email icroc@hotmail.com
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!