WHMCS + Promox VE VPS

0xB0BACAFE

Jul 19, 2022
Hello, recently I was seeking for a solution for enabling my clients to do some actions in your VPS like start, shutdown, reboot e etc. I found the WHMCS with Proxmox VE VPS of ModulesGarden. But I have some troubles to do this implementation, I know that better way is to contact ModulesGarden support or documentation, but I want to know if anyone uses this, I need to talk about this module, exchange experiences, knowledge and other things.

If anyone uses this module and want to transform this thread in a knowledge basis, I will appreciate so much.

Thank you for now!

We, too, would love to hear about all the different kinds of experiences you have with our product, and are eager to gather new feedback on how we can further improve the way it works.

At the same time, we encourage you @0xB0BACAFE to get in direct contact with our support agents anyway, as they have the most in-depth knowledge and will gladly walk you through each step of the module's configuration.

Last edited:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!