sshd unidentified pid processes

emanuelebruno

Renowned Member
May 1, 2012
Catania
emanuelebruno.it
Hi to all,

today I noticed the presence of these processes that repeatedly appear by typing the command ps aux from proxmox console... do I have to worry? i am using proxmox 7.0-11

thank in advance to all those who will answer me

Immagine 2022-08-07 090343.png

Last edited:
Could you please look the processes if you do a ps auxf, the f is important, it'll reaarange the processes in a tree (f for forrest) so that you can see all the parents. It may be that the processes are running inside of an LX(C) container and the uids are identical. If that's not the case, we have to look further!

Reactions: Stoiko Ivanov
Could you please look the processes if you do a ps auxf, the f is important, it'll reaarange the processes in a tree (f for forrest) so that you can see all the parents. It may be that the processes are running inside of an LX(C) container and the uids are identical. If that's not the case, we have to look further!
perfect! it was the solution I was looking for .. THANKS 1000!

Reactions: LnxBil

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!