Installation aborted

What version of Proxmox VE have you tried? - If you have tried PVE 7 ISO, can you try PVE 6 and see if the same result?

What version of Proxmox VE have you tried? - If you have tried PVE 7 ISO, can you try PVE 6 and see if the same result?
With the Version 6.4 Release 1 did the work. Thanks! How can I Upgrade the System to 7.0, how would you go on?

Beste regards,
Marko

I think it's because of the X.Org-Server, it doesn't load the correct drivers.

Beste regards
Marko

Dell EMC and HPE ProLiant gen10 seems to be affected as well - at least for us.
Since I haven't found a bug yet, I opened a new one in Bugzilla.

Hi,
I'm fairly new to proxmox and we had the same issue with Supermicron AS-1124US-TNRP, tried with PVE ISO 7.2 & 7.3. This guide helped me:
https://gist.github.com/sergey-cheperis/530666bc5d7064185ab72bfcaeb19ff1

But I would really love to hear from anyone with experience if there is a more straightforward method of doing this, like a full text mode install that
do not require a GPU or a more simple approach.

Thanks!

Hi,
I'm fairly new to proxmox and we had the same issue with Supermicron AS-1124US-TNRP, tried with PVE ISO 7.2 & 7.3. This guide helped me:
https://gist.github.com/sergey-cheperis/530666bc5d7064185ab72bfcaeb19ff1

But I would really love to hear from anyone with experience if there is a more straightforward method of doing this, like a full text mode install that
do not require a GPU or a more simple approach.

Thanks!
Hi

Try to install an older PVE ISO and then upgrade to the newest Stable-Version.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!