Adding domains to who blacklist via cli

rojoblandino

Sep 11, 2019
How do i add via cli a list of domains via pmgsh?

pmgsh set /config/ruledb/who/2/objects ????

What parameters must be sent to add a domain, knowing of course the otype.

the objects component is for listing what is already in that object - to add a domain to that object you need to access the domain component:

Code:
pmgsh create /config/ruledb/who/2/domain -domain blacklistdomain.example

Check out the api-viewer - which shows those things quite well:
https://pmg.proxmox.com/pmg-docs/api-viewer/

(additionally pmgsh usually provides some helpful error-messages)

I hope this helps!

Thanks, I did not know that url the pmg documentation is very limited on the appliance.

It helps, thanks.

the objects component is for listing what is already in that object - to add a domain to that object you need to access the domain component:

Code:
pmgsh create /config/ruledb/who/2/domain -domain blacklistdomain.example

Check out the api-viewer - which shows those things quite well:
https://pmg.proxmox.com/pmg-docs/api-viewer/

(additionally pmgsh usually provides some helpful error-messages)

I hope this helps!

I had a three hour flight last week, read PMG and part of PVE on way down, finished PVE on way home.

The documentation is quite good, between the documentation, the website and quality of the information on this forum, you'll be hard pressed to find a better package. Where things come up short, you can always reach out to the Postfix & Spamassassin communities.

It is not my intention to beat up on rojoblandino, OTOH, I do want to give the Proxmox community a big atta-boy for a job well done.

Reactions: rojoblandino

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!