Your GW is mark spam, not hide internal host

when the tests succeed , probably yes .
But not before.

So what you do you mean with "professional"?

I expect you talk about professional help from our enterprise support team and a supported configuration.

So what you do you mean with "professional"?

I expect you talk about professional help from our enterprise support team and a supported configuration.
nope, professional for me mean : not being blacklist by main smtp server (gmail, etc ...) at the first time , we install the Gateway.

SPF is not operationnal at the begining (i mean the doc can explain that DNS record must be setup ... just that)
DKIM is not implemented ... i found tutorial on the web.

Without this two thing the gateway is blacklisted in few day, ... few hours : first mail send , in the junk or spam of gmail !

This is not the case for me.

SPF record configuration has nothing to do with a Mail Proxy, you need this publish a SPF in DNS. DKIM is optional via CLI, but not needed by all as most add DKIM signature on their mail server.

You mix a few things up, the Proxmox Mail Gateway is acting as a gateway/proxy. If you configure it properly, you have a great and worry free SMTP gateway.

SPF record configuration has nothing to do with a Mail Proxy, you need this publish a SPF in DNS. DKIM is optional via CLI, but not needed by all as most add DKIM signature on their mail server.

You mix a few things up, the Proxmox Mail Gateway is acting as a gateway/proxy. If you configure it properly, you have a great and worry free SMTP gateway.
Gateway , yes.
Google need DKIM, sorry ... (agree with you with SPF)

Proxy ? ... hum, what about 465 ? 993 ?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!