Restrict user to viewing outbound mail logs for own domains

May 20, 2017
Netherlands
cyberfusion.io
Hi,

Is there any (commercial) application that allows me to do the following?

I need users to:

• Login to PMG;
  • See outbound mail logs for their own domains

So, if I have a user called 'dieter' and assign them the domains 'dietera.de' and 'dieterb.de', they should be able to login and see logs for only those domains.

Can anyone confirm if this is still the case? We'd love to get some of our clients access to the UI but want to lock them down to their domain(s).

Can anyone confirm if this is still the case? We'd love to get some of our clients access to the UI but want to lock them down to their domain(s).
Yes PMG's permission system does not have a limitation based on domains -> install separate PMG instances if you need this level of separation

Thanks for confirming!

Is it part of a roadmap (is there a roadmap for where PMG sees itself going)?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!