ssl3_get_server_certificate

TechLineX

Mar 2, 2015
yCbhd.png

ssl3_get_server_certificate: certificate verify failed (596)

Since I restarted pve-cluster, i got this error. Only on one host at the server.

Strange thing..

Code:
service pveproxy stop
service pvestatd stop

service pvestatd start
service pveproxy start

fixed my issue. Seems, that after the mount of /etc/pve the proxy used a wrong certificate.

Strange thing..

Code:
service pveproxy stop
service pvestatd stop

service pvestatd start
service pveproxy start

fixed my issue. Seems, that after the mount of /etc/pve the proxy used a wrong certificate.

more likely, your pveproxy instance one node B was still running with an old certificate, but the pveproxy on node A (where you connected to with the browser) already had the new one (from /etc/pve).

@Mustafa YILDIZ did you check, if the SSL Certificate are valid? Have you checked every single node, if the Web UI is working?
I was trying it on Hetzner Cloud Servers. So I think its not suitable for them. Now i will try on dedicated servers on vSwitch on local network. Everything will be fine i guess. I will try your solution in the future if i have a chance.

Strange thing..

Code:
service pveproxy stop
service pvestatd stop

service pvestatd start
service pveproxy start

fixed my issue. It seems, that after the mount of /etc/pve the proxy used a wrong certificate.

This fixed my issue. Thanks. I am using
Virtual Environment 6.1-7
And ran those command on both the server and slavery node. After running it on the slavery node, the problem fixed.

Ok, I think my problem is related to that my router does not support multicast.

Last edited:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!