Windows Boot Error

Juliano Silva

Oct 15, 2017
Hello

I would like a help how to solve this problems, my windows after updates is not working error at boot,

I have 200 sites in windows vps plesk, very sad with this problems

Attachments

• Boo1.PNG
    Boo1.PNG
    20.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Boo2.PNG
    Boo2.PNG
    25.5 KB · Views: 13
[QUOTE = "aPollO, post: 228949, member: 28614"] Você pode apenas verificar a ordem de inicialização nas opções? Você pode dar mais informações sobre o assunto? (configuração completa da vm) talvez faça capturas de tela, por exemplo. [/ QUOTE]

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    33.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    39.1 KB · Views: 6
Okay, the boot order ist correct. Next step is to verify the data on the disk. Can you boot from a windwows ISO or linux live cd? To verify that the data is still there and it is just a boot problem?

Hi
Yes it is working ISO, I am verifying what problem is after updating windows that now vps does not work .. I have a lot of important data in vps

Raw Image isn't compressed yet. If you boot from Linux Live CD you should be able to access all files. It is also possible to mount the partitions in the raw file on the host system but this is a lot more cimplicated and if you have no skills doing things like this then i prefer the Linux Live CD to you.

Raw Image isn't compressed yet. If you boot from Linux Live CD you should be able to access all files. It is also possible to mount the partitions in the raw file on the host system but this is a lot more cimplicated and if you have no skills doing things like this then i prefer the Linux Live CD to you.

Linux Live CD, which one do you recommend for me to download?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!