Best Server Backup Software?

Carl M

Jan 27, 2015
We have a running many windows server 2012 R2. Apparently, MS's built-in software is sub-par, so I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for what we should use.

Can anyone recommend an easy to use backup Software?

Thanks

Yes, I am also familiar with one of the best backup solution. CloudBacko Pro is the ultimate choice. It is the only backup solution that can encrypt everything with a 256-bit truly randomized key, including all the data and filenames. You cam simply download this software for 30 days.

We have a running many windows server 2012 R2. Apparently, MS's built-in software is sub-par, so I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for what we should use.

Can anyone recommend an easy to use backup Software?

Thanks

What exactly is wrong with windows backup?

To me, this two 1-post users thread seem to be some "masked spam" to promote that software...
but I could be wrong... moderators?

Marco

We use "Backup Bird" for all our server backup on Windows (and Linux).

It can backup files and databases. (We also take a local image backup)

(I cannot post the link as I am a new user)

You may look at R1Soft (old name idera). They are the best in my favorite tool, better than veeam. They works as block disk backup (really fast, only backup block change) with encryption AES256.

Also, they do support bare metal restore.

Reactions: janos

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!