[SOLVED] Proxmox logo at BIOS screen

You can build qemu (or just seabios/ovmf) by yourself and replace seabios and ovmf files with yours, then you got rid of the logo.
But why you want to do this?

Am i receiving a sarcastic tone in your reply?

I am managing multiple proxmox clusters (pay lots of money for subscriptions) and give novnc access to customers through a custom api. I dont feel totaly right when customers see this. I dont intent to put instead of Proxmox logo mine. I just dont want to reveal aspects of my infrastructure so easy, mainly for security reasons.

Reactions: morph027
There is no picture file, its in the seabios/ovmf "file". As I said, download the git and build.

But sorry, just trying to help (that was sarcastic)

Am i receiving a sarcastic tone in your reply?

I am managing multiple proxmox clusters (pay lots of money for subscriptions) and give novnc access to customers through a custom api. I dont feel totaly right when customers see this. I dont intent to put instead of Proxmox logo mine. I just dont want to reveal aspects of my infrastructure so easy, mainly for security reasons.

Please add a subscription key to your forum profile, so all can see that you have subscriptions.

Please add a subscription key to your forum profile, so all can see that you have subscriptions.
Hi,
sorry, but this sound for me like an two class community. I think it's should be optional to enter a subscription key (for the good feeling?).
I understand, if the staff have an higher prio to answer to subscriber, but I think (hope) it should not be nessesary to get help.

Udo

Hi,
sorry, but this sound for me like an two class community. I think it's should be optional to enter a subscription key (for the good feeling?).
I understand, if the staff have an higher prio to answer to subscriber, but I think (hope) it should not be nessesary to get help.

Udo

If a users starts telling the world that he is paying a lot I ask why he doesn´t add one of the keys - if a poster starting this topic, I just grab it up and ask.

Beside that, this thread is already answered, do miss anything?

Reactions: fireon
If a users starts telling the world that he is paying a lot I ask why he doesn´t add one of the keys - if a poster starting this topic, I just grab it up and ask.

Beside that, this thread is already answered, do miss anything?
Hi Tom,
no I missed nothing - I wonder only about the subscription request...

Udo

I hope threads keep getting replied with the same will, despite if the poster has or not an active subscription. If one of the reasons to have a subscription in someones avatar is to proove his sayings, i uploaded one.

In the main subject now we allready check the rebuild option, thank you efeu (thank you without sarcasm :p).

I will update here with the a tutorial on how to achieve that. Is it legit, Tom?

I will update here with the a tutorial on how to achieve that. Is it legit, Tom?

As everyone can guess, the logo is there for marketing purposes. We want to show people that they
use Proxmox! So while you can do this modification, we have no real interest in a public tutorial.

I hope threads keep getting replied with the same will, despite if the poster has or not an active subscription. If one of the reasons to have a subscription in someones avatar is to proove his sayings, i uploaded one.

In the main subject now we allready check the rebuild option, thank you efeu (thank you without sarcasm :p).

VMWARE and Hyper-V have boot up logo's proudly displaying their product. Same for Proxmox. I can understand why such a tutorial would be frowned upon.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!