Proxmox VE Conference: Proxtalks 2016 in Berlin

martin

Proxmox Staff Member
Staff member
Apr 28, 2005
The Proxtalks 2016 is the first German conference dedicated to Proxmox VE! It is organized by Proxmox partner stacktrace GmbH together with inett GmbH and Infratrix GmbH.

The conference will be full of talks, workshops, an exhibition, training and plenty of networking opportunities for users, developers, decision takers, and all people interested in Proxmox VE.

WHAT: Proxtalks 2016
WHEN: 11. Oktober 2016
WHERE: Berlin-Adlershof (Germany)

For more information please visit https://proxtalks.de

Registration is open

Early bird tickets are now available for only EUR 159 (until 31.07.2016)!

Martin Maurer
Proxmox VE project lead

As the focus is on the German community, main language will be German.

I was afraid of that answer;) My German language level is sufficient for small-talk but not for technical discussions.

I assume almost all participants speak also English. At least two of our developers will be there the whole day, so it would be of course a benefit to get in touch there.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!