New packages in pvetest, new GUI, new 4.4 Kernel!

mhmm, does it work with a different browser (e.g. firefox)?

We just uploaded a lot of packages for testing (pvetest repository), containing the brand new Sencha Ext JS 6 based web interfaces with modern style and new icons, latest 4.4 Linux Kernel - and as always a lot of bug fixes and small improvements on almost every place.

Screenshots
View attachment 3687 View attachment 3688

A big Thank-you to our active community for all feedback, testing, bug reporting and patch submissions. For complete release notes see the change logs of each package.

Everybody is encouraged to test and give feedback!

Bugtracker
https://bugzilla.proxmox.com

Martin Maurer
Proxmox VE project leader

Great information.

We just uploaded a lot of packages for testing (pvetest repository), containing the brand new Sencha Ext JS 6 based web interfaces with modern style and new icons, latest 4.4 Linux Kernel - and as always a lot of bug fixes and small improvements on almost every place.

Screenshots
View attachment 3687 View attachment 3688

A big Thank-you to our active community for all feedback, testing, bug reporting and patch submissions. For complete release notes see the change logs of each package.

Everybody is encouraged to test and give feedback!

Bugtracker
https://bugzilla.proxmox.com

Martin Maurer
Proxmox VE project leader

Use double click to unzoom. But a patch for the reset button is already under way, AFAIK.

Where do you see three colors? The legend and the graph are in sync and show both two colors in the screenshot.

The middle of the text is the respective line.
You can also hover over the graph and see more exact info from a point of the data, see:
View attachment 3703

Thanks for the replies and excuse me for my reply you very late.

But until now i can see in the statistic image of Martin three colors:
- Blue,
- Light green, and
- Dark green.
.... :-(

Best rergards
Cesar

But until now i can see in the statistic image of Martin three colors

this only looks that way. there are data series (for most graphs): a blue one, and a green one
to be able to see both of them at the same time, they are transparent -> the area where both are has the colors mixed

this only looks that way. there are data series (for most graphs): a blue one, and a green one
to be able to see both of them at the same time, they are transparent -> the area where both are has the colors mixed
OK, now i understand, thanks.

So, i think that the colors don't must be mixed, it is good that it be semi-transparents, but i believe that never must be mixed.

best regards
Cesar

The new GUI is nice but the choice of colours is not the best! Is it possible to change the colour scheme or the theme?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!