novnc. questions.

txsastre

Jan 6, 2015
First, I'm glad to see novnc working here, it's really fast.

Doubts : when I open an novnc terminal, I can copy the URL, and open from another place the same machine, is it a security risk ? I mean, someone could try to open remotely the MV terminals ?

Second one, its possible to resize the control bar of novnc ? I think its too big, and also is not useful at all. It only holds two buttons on the right top.

Thanks.

I dont think it is a security risk since you will still need to log into proxmox GUI in order for the link to work. If you copy/paste the link to a computer and try to access it, you wont be able to if you did not login into Proxmox GUI already from that computer.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!