This is running on a dedicated real server.
We didn't run any throttling configurations.
There's no bandwith limit on the service, SMTP connections move as fast as it gets over 1000KBPS while pop3 is stuck on 25-40 kbps.
I'm running an MTA which sends messages to users using pop3, the transfer rate appears to be only 32kbps max, when the connection is actually capped at 100MBPS, I tested using the same MTA on a normal windows server pc achieving 300KBPS on a totally different service, but not using proxmox...
I'm testing proxmox with raidz1 and I'm having some problems when trying to replace the disk, I've followed zfs tips and tricks article but I'm stuck, this is what I've done so far:
1) removed one of the disks. (SDB)
2) Set the disk as offline
3) Replaced the disk
4) Replicated partition...