New profile posts

Hi Roland can you please send me the instuctions to update the bios settings for the Igel M340C with hardware visualisation?
Thanks in advance,

Michiel
Hello Sir! I have been looking for a solution to create and preseed VMs from scratch using a playbook ( my ultimate goal being an AWX job) I can't seem to get around the "root@pam" issue... could you point me to a solution or .... :D cheers!
Prezado Rafael, estou com mesmo problema. Mesmo eu com Processador Intel Gold de 92core 128GB RAM DDR4 ECC e SSD Raid5 no servidor Lenovo, o Malloc reprova, já ajustei o proxmox, mas nada melhora. O desempenho do Totvs rodando no Windows e virtualizado com o proxmox não tem desempenho. Você conseguiu resolver isso ?
pela atenção, obrigado. Abraço
Hello my friend,

May you help me to send internal email via PMG? I tried everything but no luck (( I am using Exchange Server
Hi Gadg3ts

I want to create a VM with an emulate NVMe controller on Proxmox 7.4.13 - the current version,

my purpose is simply to test the installation of different Linux on NVMe. I remember doing this quite some time ago, probably February 2022, but I cannot find any trace of what I did then.

Can you give me some pointers if you have solved it?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!