New Profile Posts

1. whiterabbit
    whiterabbit fireon
    1. fireon
      fireon
      Hmm, ist mir gar nie aufgefallen, da wir ohnhin nur die Englische Version verwenden. Event. mal auf Ubuntuusers.de nachfragen. glg
      Apr 16, 2019 at 21:21
  2. Robert H.
  3. ieronymous
    ieronymous d90
  4. crainbramp
    crainbramp
    Proxmoxin' Day and Night
  5. Vurdalak_89
  6. R34L
    R34L dcsapak
    han hecho alguna modificacion en las versiones de proxmox actuales que no permite crear contenedores sin la subcripcion,porque si es asi cambiarme para docker porque vivo en Cuba y no tengo como pagar una subcripcion aunque quisiera,salu2
  7. x44
    x44 Stoiko Ivanov
    Hi Stoiko Ivanov,

I am running Proxmox under Virtual Environment 5.3-5 with specifications below :

AMD Ryzen 5 2600g

my question is do you have any solution with regards in Proxmox Freeze issue, i got this issue for the 3rd time and as
    interim solution for the encountered issue is to restart physically the desktop server. Is there a way to solve this?
    1. Stoiko Ivanov
      Stoiko Ivanov
      please open a thread in the forum, so that everybody can participate to finding a solution
      Apr 2, 2019
  8. Sharik987
    Sharik987 Grogory
  9. Nugraha
    Nugraha
    Knowledge is power
  10. Quintin Cardinal
    Quintin Cardinal
    Running PVE on Z77 Intel Chipset, i7-2600k 5.2GHz, 32GB 1600MHz, ZFS RAID10 with 4 1TB HDD and 256GB SSD for ZIL and L2ARC
  11. Henry A. Cedeño Lemus
    Henry A. Cedeño Lemus
    New users of proxmox, any help is granted
  12. Henry A. Cedeño Lemus
    Henry A. Cedeño Lemus
    Necesito ayuda con el firewall de mis CT. Cuando activo el firewall no puedo navegar, no puedo acceder al proxy
  13. Peter Wright
    Peter Wright wolfgang
    I would like to move a VM that is created in proxmox VE 5. a standalone version to another standalone version as I have only two installations. Can you send me a link or point me in the right direction.
  14. JT_FFS
    JT_FFS
    New to posting Threads!
  15. M1kemclain247
  16. Manny Vazquez
    Manny Vazquez
    Working with Proxmox since summer 2017, everyday I realized how little I know about this big platform.
  17. sarah hetrick
    sarah hetrick
    The One Thing To Do For male power boost
  18. xgeeks.ca
    xgeeks.ca
    Avid Learner
  19. Grogory
    Grogory
    Hi, Is there any way to clean global Whitelist and Blacklist from command line (pmgsh) in Proxmox Mail Gateway?
  20. pianoman82
    pianoman82 heutger
    Hallo Herr Heutger,

wo kann ich den Advancing PMG-Thread zur Konfiguration des PMG finden? Da würde ich doch gerne mal reinschauen was ich noch optimieren kann. Herzlichen Dank und viele Grüße
    1. heutger
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice