New Profile Posts

1. Jorge Rosas
    Jorge Rosas Stoiko Ivanov
    hello I have a server DELL PowerEdge R710 Server Xeon X5650 2.66 GHz 72Gbytes 4x300 2.5 SAS HDD perc6/iDRAC6 and I want to install proxmox but I see that I require a license I have two questions;

1) The proxmox version without license that has limitations for may server.

2) If I buy a COMMUNITY license what advantages does it have? and after the year that passes?

Thanks for your attention
  2. h0tw1r3
  3. SoulRaven
    SoulRaven
    Beginner with Proxmox and LXC
  4. guletz
    guletz masterdaweb
    Hi, you post a link about zfs myth using a hw controller. I read that link and I consider that the author are tell many things that are true only partial and some of them are not true entirely.
  5. thomas cr
    thomas cr
    Working knowledge in server and good experience in rental server
  6. compunetss
    compunetss
    Healthcare IT Services HIPAA Certified. Our Mission to Help Small Business eliminate IT stress & get organized!
  7. compunetss
    compunetss
    Our Mission to Help Small Business eliminate IT stress & get organized!
  8. UGIK DWI PRASETYA
    UGIK DWI PRASETYA
    kenapa proxmox tidak bisa di update
  9. GuiltyNL
    GuiltyNL
    To be or not to be.
  10. Daniel Noroña
    Daniel Noroña
    Hello, please. How can I enable a serial port (COM) to be assigned to a virtual machine in PROXMOX?
    1. fibo_fr likes this.
  11. GuiltyNL
    GuiltyNL
    ZFS lockup on CPU's gave me a heart attack!
  12. HASSAN SENGO
    HASSAN SENGO
    Proxmox Mail Gateway shows blank page when i try to login, no username and password field to input. Please help if anybody faced same.
  13. divyanshu
    divyanshu
    how to increase the size of the root direcotry in proxmox
  14. lifeboy
    lifeboy
    Order of preference: FreeBSD, TrueOS, Linux without systemd, Linux, Android, MacOS, Windows
  15. walstib2
    walstib2
    The more I know, The more I know I don't
    1. GuiltyNL likes this.
  16. lastb0isct
    lastb0isct mir
    Hi mir, do you know if there has been any movement on the ZFS over iSCSI plugin for FreeNAS?
    1. mir
      mir
      I have been very busy with my paid job so I have not had the time to finish the work. I hope sometime in the future I will get the needed time but since my current solution is no longer a burning platform (omnios has transcended to omnioce) the requirement is not imminent.
      Jun 3, 2018
    2. mir
  17. jonatan
    jonatan nz_liam
    hello i have a virtualized mikrotik router inside the PVE 5.2 with several vlans QinQ,
    How did you get Vlan QinQ to work?
  18. qdsft
    qdsft
    Just another programmer :)
  19. flazcano
    flazcano
    Learning...
  20. Chris72
    Chris72
    clustering ...
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice