WHMCS Module

bobdobelina

Dec 5, 2011
Hi,

Is anyone sucessfully using this module to autocreate vps' in Proxmox? http://www.bricosoftware.com/

It claims to work with proxmox although i am having dificulty getting it setup in WHMCS and the developer has not responded to my ticket. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,

We've tried to use allVPS before as well and it has a lot of bugs as far as I can tell, it's not a very robust module as of yet. We are waiting for version 2.0 of proxmox to finish so that an proper module for proxmox can be created using the API that's being developed.

We were looking fore something like this and we sat down and made a module in WHMCS for starting/stopping/rebooting/setting up openvz and kvm based VM's in ProxMox this weekend.

It uses a quick and dirty API we also programmed that goes on the actual proxmox server

This is really good news, what functionality have you worked into the module? Can i see a demo of it from the user side by chance? Are you looking to sell the module?

+1 Interested in the whmcs module for Proxmox v2 :)
Until they bring out the API we wrote our own API that will work for v1 (tested) or v2 most likely (untested) that interfaces with our module that does the start/stop/suspend/unsuspend. Anything more than that hasn't been developed yet. Contact me off list if your interested

+1 for this module, please contact me if there is any ready module.

Best Regards,
Star Network.

It's supposed to go?
I think it's fair that they will devote the resources to improve the core.

Best Regards,
Star Network.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!