Using authentik

droidus

Apr 5, 2020
Has anyone had any success with this? Currently getting a 500 error. I am running 7.1-10.

I'm only using the PAM authentication right now and trying to use LDAP instead of openID. But i use Authentik for some other internal apps.

It is currently working for me in Proxmox 7.1-10 and Authentik 2022.1.3.

I would suggest editing your application and removing this and letting Authentik fill it out for you.:
1643926209933.png

Sorry for my inactivity... It still doesn't work for me too. Looks like Maximillian found one on GitHub but it doesn't work for me right now either.

At my site - it works fine. Please pay attention to the following "/" at the end in Proxmox and Authentic-Config

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!