this host already contains virtual guests (rant)

Scifibob

Jun 4, 2023
I tried to add my second host to a cluster, and guess what, I cant.
Are you really aware of the time this will take for 500GB+ of hosts?

I started this journey because Proxmox works with all the hardware I have, It just does not work with the intelligence of a common human.

This is a rant, I know, so I'm going to go to sleep, and hope that this product will get better.
My hopes is not getting high though, after meeting the "You cannot connect to a readonly NFS share unless you already have some folders there" error.

The fix is easy and works in all situations not just proxmox. First you get sleep and then you write emails/posts/rants. If you dont follow that sequence then even your rants dont make any sense. Just a stream of consciousness.
have a good night - tomorrow is a new day.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!