Recover VM's from another server instance

dermot.moane

May 5, 2023
I've had a corrupt Proxmox 7.4 boot disk and have removed separate disks containing a LVM that holds VM's.

A new instance of Proxmox was then loaded onto a new drive and the drives containing the LVM / VM's was re-attached to the server

Really looking for help recovering the VM's from the LVM. A newbie to Proxmox, I hope someone can help?

1693866947565.png
1693867061843.png

I hope someone can help?
you posted just stuff that does not help and cut of before the important information was there. lvs will show the VMs just after you cut it off. The zd stuff implies zfs, so please also post zpool list and zfs list ... and please post text in CODE tags (ssh in to the box and copy text, not images)

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!