pve cluster web console not opening

Amol.pande

Mar 5, 2024
India Mumbai
Dear Team,

Good day,

Today I have getting some issue with pve cluster web console not opening then i restart the server that time some error showing failed for services
please check the screen shot can you guide me what to do
1715582772335.png

1715584044796.png

Last edited:
Reactions: tiktoksss
Dear Team,

Good day,

Today I have getting some issue with pve cluster web console not opening then i restart the server that time some error showing failed for services
please check the screen shot can you guide me what to do
View attachment 67995

View attachment 68003
Hi,
seems that the node has lost quorum. What is the output of journalctl -b -u corosync.service -u pve-cluster.service on that node? Also double check your network configuration located at /etc/network/interfaces and that the hostname resolve to the correct IP by checking the content of /etc/hosts.

Reactions: tiktoksss
Hi,
seems that the node has lost quorum. What is the output of journalctl -b -u corosync.service -u pve-cluster.service on that node? Also double check your network configuration located at /etc/network/interfaces and that the hostname resolve to the correct IP by checking the content of /etc/hosts.
Dear Charis,

Thanks to reply this is the output

1715589603368.png

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!