kotovasia

Apr 5, 2024
Installation error.
My system:
Xeon e5 2667v4
atermiter x99
gtx1070ti

2024-04-05-17-16-26-061.jpg
I think this is possible due to the edited Bios.
Is it possible to bypass this message during installation? And will this cause real errors to be ignored?
I'll try installing it with standard BIOS one of these days.

No as long as you did not do something totally weird with BIOS/UEFI Proxmox is not really bothering about it.

What I do see and what might causes the problems is the line with "no device with valid ISO found..." - have you double checked that?

Нет, пока вы не сделали что-то совершенно странное с BIOS/UEFI, Proxmox не особо об этом беспокоится.

Что я вижу и что может вызвать проблемы, так это строка «Устройство с действительным ISO не найдено...» - вы это дважды проверили?
Yes, I rewrote the iso and this warning disappeared. But as for pci, it remained

A quick search on the internet may indicate that your GPU is causing those error messages.
You can try to install Proxmox anyway and see if it runs.

Adding pci=noaer to your bootloader should solve the problem afterwards

A quick search on the internet may indicate that your GPU is causing those error messages.
You can try to install Proxmox anyway and see if it runs.

Adding pci=noaer to your bootloader should solve the problem afterwards
I added support for "above 4g decode" to the BIOS.
In Windows, the video card passes all tests and has never had any problems. Where should I enter PCI=noaer And won't this hide the real problems when they appear?

I added support for "above 4g decode" to the BIOS.
In Windows, the video card passes all tests and has never had any problems. Where should I enter PCI=noaer And won't this hide the real problems when they appear?
I also enabled this feature - didn't harm any of my servers.
The command should be added to either grub or systemd bootloader - depending on what you are using --> https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Host_Bootloader

Simply add it there and rerun the config command to enable it. After that you should no longer see those Nvidia related errors.

I also enabled this feature - didn't harm any of my servers.
The command should be added to either grub or systemd bootloader - depending on what you are using --> https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Host_Bootloader

Simply add it there and rerun the config command to enable it. After that you should no longer see those Nvidia related errors.
I didn't figure out how to use this during the initial installation.
I’ll also clarify what I used YUMI For loading. And in the BIOS the boot picture has also been changed.

Last edited:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!