Only white area in browser - no login prompt appears

nr3

Mar 13, 2023
Hello everyone
Since the update yesterday I have a strange phenomenon: When I want to view the server in the browser I only get a white area.
No error message, just nothing is shown. I have just noticed that no login prompt appears. Is there a way to force it ?
I have already emptied the cache, tried another browser or started a private window, just white. Same result on another computer. Several restarts of the server also didn't help. The version is Linux 6.8.4-2-pve
Does anyone know what can help here?
Thanks and regards

Last edited:
can you open the browser console (typically with e.g. F12) and check the console for errors?

I have not seen any error messages when I open the page with F12. I will set up the server again, it won't take long, but the blind flight is not really nice

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!