[SOLVED] Missing datas with External Metrics

Roguyt

Aug 30, 2018
Hi,

I'm currently in the process of putting a Grafana dashboard in place with a Influx DB linked to proxmox.
However for some weird reasons i have absolutely no individual datas about my containers LXC or KVM, while i have some others datas such as CPU usage, Disk Space on LVM storage.

Am i missing something ?

Thanks for your help

I have this problem as well, I only have series from the storage part (some dirs and a nfs one). It used to work ok, but it stopped a few months ago. I have completely deleted and reinstalled influxdb and with a fresh database (proxmox) and I only get the series for the storage.
I have made packets capture for this udp traffic and I can only see these series being sent, nothing else.
Any ideas?

Reactions: TheRealMaN_
I only get stats from default "local" volume but not getting any from "local-lvm":( All other stats are gathered normally

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!