Installing GPU Drivers

ccigas

Apr 20, 2023
Hi everyone, I am trying to get drivers of my Nvidia P2000 installed but over the last few hours I havent found a way. I cleaned everything up and just hoping to get some help with installing the correct drivers for Proxmox, then properly install it in my LXC ubuntu container. Not really sure what to provide off the start since I cleaned everything but I was going off of a few videos and some other forums posts but again nothing worked for me. Even the videos no one installed drivers so not sure how it was working.

Hoping someone can help me out, thank you!

Found this after some more searching and was able to get the drivers installed but cant figure out how to get the gpu working in my docker compose service now. I also found that this method only supports 5 streams at a time. Is there anyway to unlock the full potential of the gpu?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!