Help!!! Local stoarge on cluster.

mishanw

Feb 2, 2024
I had some issues with my proxmox cluster and ended up starting from scratch. Im hoping you can help me with this dilemma.

I have a 3 node cluster. One of them has Proxmox installed as a mirror on 2 SSD's the other two nodes only have single boot drives. I
I installed proxmox on the server that has 2 mirrored drives and created the cluster on that, after that was done, I joined the other two nodes to the datacenter.

For some reason, the local data on SSD's on each node is not showing up and I cant use the space to spin up VMs. I created VLMs on the data center hoping that would fix the issue, But that did not. How can I get access to the local storage ? My plan is to not use the sever with the mirrored install as HA and just use it to maintain corum, from what I can tell, you cant do HA since its got a mirrored setup and the rest don't.

Thank you.

storage.png

I thought going to Storage on the Datacenter and then adding containers to local would do the trick. but looks like it's not working. Any thoughts? Its all stemming from the one node that has a mirrored boot volume.

Last edited:
Reactions: UdoB

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!