cluster problem

S

smateur

Hi,

I have problem with my proxmox cluster, after creating a new cluster " pvecm create name_of_cluster" and adding one node " pvecm add ip_of_cluster", when I see in the web interface, i have only " broken pipe (596)". I restart the master and node but no result. Please help me.

when I see in the web interface, i have only " broken pipe (596)". I restart the master and node but no result. Please help me.

Please can you describe the problem more detailed? You can successfully login on the GUI? Where do you see the 'broken pipe' message?

Please can you describe the problem more detailed? You can successfully login on the GUI? Where do you see the 'broken pipe' message?

I have 2 servers proxmox:
- server1 : master : 172.16.10.15
- server2 : slave : 172.20.10.15

After upgrades, I execute in server1 : pvecm create cluster1
In server2 : pvecm add 172.16.10.15

this is my config file:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<cluster name="cluster1" config_version="5">

<cman keyfile="/var/lib/pve-cluster/corosync.authkey"/>

<quorumd votes="1" allow_kill="0" interval="1" label="proxmox1_disk" tko="10" />
<totem token="54000"/>
<fencedevices>
<fencedevice agent="fence_ipmilan" ipaddr="172.20.10.16" lanplus="1" login="root" name="server2" passwd="****" power_wait="5"/>
<fencedevice agent="fence_ipmilan" ipaddr="172.16.10.15" lanplus="1" login="root" name="server1" passwd="****" power_wait="5"/>
</fencedevices>
<clusternodes>
<clusternode name="server1" votes="2" nodeid="1"/>
<clusternode name="server2" votes="3" nodeid="2"/>
</clusternodes>
</cluster>

When I execut this command : clustat :

root@server2:~# clustat
Cluster Status for cluster1 @ Mon Jun 24 09:36:55 2013
Member Status: Quorate

Member Name ID Status
------ ---- ---- ------
server1 1 Offline
server2 2 Online, Local

I am confused now - you first talked about a newly created cluster, and a 'broken pipe' error. Now you have configured a quorumd and fence devices ...??

to clarify, normal GUI works both servers, except that in the GUI of server1, I see that server2 extinguished and the same from server2, and it make 'broken pipe (596) in GUI.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!