Cant Download Any OpenVZ Appliance Templates?

H

Huss

[Resloved]Cant Download Any OpenVZ Appliance Templates?

Hi guys its been a while since I have been here, and I just installed proxmox 1.9 before I noticed 2.0 was released, but that aside I am now trying to download some openvz appliances templates and I keep getting an error "Failed: Temporary failure in name resolution, wget: unable to resolve host address: download.proxmox.com and download failed no such file or directory can be found.

I havent used proxmox is a long while now, but I dont think its a problem on my end. I am still able to connect to my proxmox server over the net and if I go to download.proxmox.com and manually download the file, I am able to do so. But I am not sure why I cant download it directly to my server.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Huss

OK I just figured out why i couldnt donwload any templates, I had the wrong ip configurations. All sorted now, only need to figure out how to change time & date from 2006 to 2012. I should be able to get that sorted too :)

Last edited by a moderator:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!