Blank Web GUI

aceonce2007

Feb 2, 2022
Hello

Please help. Just upgraded PVE 6.4 to 7.1 and I can no longer have access to web GUI, just blank page w/ Safari. Tried Chrome, getting ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE...clear cache, history, etc., same result

I do however see following errors in Safari

[Error] SyntaxError: Unexpected token '.'
(anonymous function) (proxmoxlib.js:13426)
[Error] SyntaxError: Unexpected token '.'
(anonymous function) (pvemanagerlib.js:5340)
[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 501 (no such file '/PVE/StdWorkspace.js') (StdWorkspace.js, line 0)
[Error] TypeError: undefined is not a constructor (evaluating 'new c()')
anonymous (Anonymous Script 1 (line 2))
create (ext-all.js:22:116005)
(anonymous function) (10.0.19.210:39)
invoke (ext-all.js:22:143806)
doInvokeAll (ext-all.js:22:144179)
invokeAll (ext-all.js:22:143929)
handleReady (ext-all.js:22:143500)
(anonymous function) (ext-all.js:22:143644)
elevate (ext-all.js:22:31452)
c (ext-all.js:22:64438)

try clearing your browser cache please, edit ah sorry did not see you did that already

can you post the output of 'pveversion -v' (e.g. via ssh?)

So I ran into a similar issue after upgrading to Proxmox 8.0.3. I'm using Cloudflare Tunnels to expose my Proxmox dashboard on the Internet and the issue seems to be caused by Cloudflare minifying the JS code for proxmoxlib.js. I had to add a Page Rule in Cloudflare to disable caching to fix this:

proxmox-dashboard.mydomain.com/*
Cache Level: Bypass

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!