error: parameter verification failed - only 5 network inferfaces with kvm?

valshare

Jun 2, 2009
Germany
Hello,

if i try to assign more then 5 interfaces then the web gui shows me an error: parameter verification failed.
With proxmox 1.x there was no problem. As workaround i have changed the qemu.conf under the console.

Valle.

Attachments

• qemu_network.PNG
    qemu_network.PNG
    7.1 KB · Views: 13
hi dietmar,

thanx for answer. I didn´t understand why it works under Proxmox 1.x and not under Proxmox 2.x. Can you explain me why? Sorry for stupid questions ;-)

Tom&dietmar thanks for answer. I have a pfsense server installed on proxmox 1.9. I use pfsense as an router/fw. There are 7 eth interfaces assigned for different subnetworks. Is there a way to assign one eth interface on proxmox that can handle 7 vlan interface for pfsense?

Greatings, valle

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!