Virtual machine info

diadicic

Apr 9, 2012
It would be nice to see how much hard drive space each virtual machine has from the web interface. Is there a way to do this already?

Dom

There is a 'Disk usage (%)' and 'Disk Size (GB)' (hidden by default) column in the search tab.

There is a 'Disk usage (%)' and 'Disk Size (GB)' (hidden by default) column in the search tab.

Sorry to bring up an old thread.
Is there a way to change this so it shows 'Disk Size' by default?

Some background:
In the old interface (pre 2.0 I think) it was easy to see the disksize and the used space with that little green bar in the Node view or Container view. For example, If there was a problem with a container running out of diskspace, I could see this with just a glance at the interface. This is something I missed ever since.

Now since this interface, first I always looked at the Resources tab per container to see the disk size and then to the Search tab of the host, just to have an idea how much space is taken by a container.
Luckily, I found I could add the 'Disk Size' column in the Search tab. Still, I always find myself doing this so making this default somehow would be very helpful.

An other helpful option would be to show disksize+diskusage in the Summary tab of the container view.

Thanks.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!