Show IP-Address in the search/overview-list

TheReelaatiiv

Mar 29, 2012
Hello,

[Proxmox Virtual Environment Version 2.0-45/8c846a7b]

is there any way to show the ip-address in the webinterface at the search/overview-list?

I really don't know if this is the right forum. If not, please move it to the right location :)

[Sorry for my bad english - I'm an austrian user :)]

[Proxmox Virtual Environment Version 2.0-45/8c846a7b]

is there any way to show the ip-address in the webinterface at the search/overview-list?

IP address of what (nodes,VMs,..)? You can find the IP address of nodes at Datacenter/Summary page.

just to note, pls add all infos to the forum, not to third party servers.

The problem with that is that we do not know the IP address of KVM VMs, and a VM or Node can have more than one IP.

If you have 3 IP´s for your container, which one will you see? also venet and veth is a problem here as veth is configured inside the container.

KVM: the host do not see the IP of the host, there is no reliable way to get this. also the same problem for multiple IP´s, which one to display?
(vmbr0 is the host, not KVM VM)

Sorry, i mean notes. I want to see the notes in the vps-list (so i can write the ip-address into the notes)

The idea is the overview-list only contains limited information, and you can see the details when you select the node.

Yeah but there is the menu where i can select what i want to see in this list and it would be very cool if there is "notes" in this list. If you say me, where i can find these webinterface-files, i can change them myself until the next update :D

Yeah but there is the menu where i can select what i want to see in this list and it would be very cool if there is "notes" in this list.

We do not transfer that info in the corresponding API call for performance reasons (that needs to work for several 1000 VMs).

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!