DRBD slow sync in one direction

adamb

Famous Member
Mar 1, 2012
Hey all. This is more of a DRBD issue but I thought some of you may have some input. Last week I setup a test cluster to get a good understanding of proxmox. Now I am working on our production cluster. This cluster is identical hardware to the test. This is a 2 node cluster with dual primary DRBD partitons.

The issue I am seeing is that when starting the initial sync from NodeA to NodeB I can't hit anything above 20MB/s. Now when going from NodeB to NodeA I have no issues hitting 100MB/s.

Any ideas on what this could be? I am stumped, I though for sure it was the cat cable run but now that I am seeing full speeds one way I don't think that is the case. I appreciate the input!

Did you manage to get around it? Please let me know how.
Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!