New vzctl and dab, updated appliances
We just released a new vzctl package, supporting the immediate reboot of a container using vzeventd. (you need a current 2.6.18 or 2.6.32 kernel, 2.6.24 will NOT work).
Additionally, we fixed some issue in dab (supports now dependency based init) and updated a lot of appliances based on latest Debian Squeeze. If you build your own appliances with dab, you should take a look on the example appliances.
- vzctl (3.0.26-1pve3)
- vzeventd support
- update to vzctl-188.8.131.52 release
- remove stale cron scripts
- fix /etc/init.d/vzeventd - do not fail on non-openvz kernels
- change openvz startup priority from 20 to 21
- pve-manager (1.8-17)
- update appliance infos
- disable chrooted environment (remove pvebash). That feature is not really used and is considered dangerous.
- dab (1.1-14) - updates for dependency based init
- include SUITE-updates for squeeze
- use insserv instead of update-rc.d (for newer versions)
- new and updated OS appliances
- Debian 6 (i386 and amd64)
- Ubuntu 10.04 and 11.04 (i386 and amd64)
- Fedora 14 (i386 and amd64)
- Centos 4 and 5 (i386 and amd64)
- updated application templates
- Request Tracker (with RTFM)
More info: http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Get_Virtual_Appliances