Need help finding pages on the Wiki?

oeginc

Mar 21, 2009
I just created a simple page called 'Help' that will give you a link to an index of all of the pages on the Wiki.

To use it, go to the wiki HERE,
type "help" in the search box on the left hand side of the Wiki and press enter or click Go.

I don't know about you, but I found this very useful... Hopefully it didn't already exist somewhere. ;)

Last edited:
Hmm, seems alot that you've just uncovered could be considered as, and as such could be listed in, the HowTo section, which is what I've been using as an index thus far.

There's little doubt that this will be found useful to many.

Does the page keep itself updated, or does it introduce another layer of maintenance to articles?

What's a 'namespace'?

Last edited:
listing all pages is standard functionality of the mediawiki, just go to "special pages" on the left menu, here you will get all what you need.

Hmm, seems alot that you've just uncovered could be considered as, and as such could be listed in, the HowTo section, which is what I've been using as an index thus far.

There's little doubt that this will be found useful to many.

Does the page keep itself updated, or does it introduce another layer of maintenance to articles?

What's a 'namespace'?

Yes, the page is just a MediaWiki "Special Page" that is an index of all known pages, so it will automatically update itself as pages are added.

listing all pages is standard functionality of the mediawiki, just go to "special pages" on the left menu, here you will get all what you need.

Yes, it is - and that's GREAT if you know how to do it, or what "Special Pages" means... Since most of us (I assume) are NOT MediaWiki experts, I thought this would help... 8P

Yes, it is - and that's GREAT if you know how to do it, or what "Special Pages" means... Since most of us (I assume) are NOT MediaWiki experts, I thought this would help... 8P

yes, maybe.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!