Empty storages for the web interface

Tacioandrade

Renowned Member
Sep 14, 2012
Vitória da Conquista, Brazil
Hello everyone, I have a Proxmox 3.0 and I have a problem, I was a good time without having to access the web interface however today when I went to access to check the backups, I realized that none of storages (local and NFS) are appearing the internal contents of it. First thought it might be a bug the WWW service, I took the restart in the same interface, however the problem persists.

After that I logged in via SSH Proxmox, and looked folders of storages:
/var/lib/vz/dump and /mnt/backupvms/dump and both were with your content locally.

Someone has been there give or know what can it be?

Thank you in advance for help.

PS: Just do not restarted the node, because it is not in a cluster and stop an application will have downtime at least 20 minutes.

People just restarting the Proxmox to take the test because it really was afraid of this problem. Entretando even after rebooting the node, the contents are not visible, even Windows ISOs that went up to the local Storage.

Hi,
can you please send the output of

Code:
 df -h
and
Code:
 cat /etc/pve/storage.cfg

Thank you for your availability to help. In the case below the required outputs.

root@no1:/var/lib/vz# cat /etc/pve/storage.cfg
dir: local
path /var/lib/vz
content images,iso,vztmpl,backup,rootdir
maxfiles 0

nfs: backupvms
path /mnt/pve/backupvms
server 192.168.1.250
export /media/HD/backupvms
options vers=3
content images,vztmpl,backup
nodes no1
maxfiles 8

root@no1:/var/lib/vz# df -h
Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
udev 10M 0 10M 0% /dev
tmpfs 3.2G 344K 3.2G 1% /run
/dev/mapper/pve-root 95G 1.4G 89G 2% /
tmpfs 5.0M 0 5.0M 0% /run/lock
tmpfs 6.3G 13M 6.3G 1% /run/shm
/dev/mapper/pve-data 776G 44G 732G 6% /var/lib/vz
/dev/sda1 495M 36M 434M 8% /boot
/dev/fuse 30M 16K 30M 1% /etc/pve
192.168.1.250:/media/HD/backupvms 932G 277G 655G 30% /mnt/pve/backupvms

root@no1:/var/lib/vz# du -hs dump/
14G dump/

Also follows some images of how it is configured in the web interface.

1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG

What is the output of mount & df -ah did you make sure the drive is mounted and in read/write?

Yes is mounted, as the backup of VMs is scheduled for every two days and was done normally, so the backupvms storage.

In storage local, I downloaded a OpenVZ template and the shell confirmed that it is in storage.

You know me know where the log file that stores errors from the web interface to check on it which can mistake is giving?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!