don't stop being awesome

BloodyIron

Renowned Member
Jan 14, 2013
it.lanified.com
I may not be a financial contributor, but I just want to say to those at proxmox, don't stop! I love proxmox ve, have been running it for over a year now, and I'm loving the development cycles and how awesome it runs. I know there is still room for improvements, but wow guys, you're doing awesome as far as I'm concerned! I love the things like html5 console addition, migrateall (even though mine isn't working right now), and the migration of VMs live is so reliable it's incredible.

And I'm using it on consumer grade systems (based around fx-8320's) with almost no server-grade hardware in the infrastructure (zfs backed storage though).

Don't stop being awesome.

Hi there,

I would like to contribute to this starting.

My company mostly uses VMware on different locations around the world but on one of locations I have installed Proxmox long time ago. Recently one of my colleagues who did VMware administration needed to install a VM remotely (from Germany to Russia) and I provided access to our Proxmox HTML5 console to him. He was very impressed and said that HTML5 console is much faster in compare to VMware console.

Cheers,
Stanislav

The web based console in vSphire requires flash >= 15.0 so on linux you can only use google chrome and no mac. Apart from that it has a long standing bug on linux and mac regarding keyboard control. Regardless of chosen keyboard layout the client keyboard must have a us layout or the active keyboard layout running in the client must be en_US otherwise your input is transform to garbage!

Just wanted to add a word of praise as well.
Outstanding work, Proxmox team! Thank you.

I use Proxmox for personal projects. But soon will roll out a two-node cluster for a non-profit org.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!