install boot up LOCKS UP

Ok, it looks likes not nice. I know the kind of these problems. Is the hardware to new, then the sofware to old.... I think there is missing a few drivers in the kernel. There is no Proxmoxinstaller with Kernel 3.10. So can you install an Debian wheezy to check it? So download an Debian wheezy LiveCD and boot with it. When it works, you install an Debian wheezy minimal, after that install Proxmox with another entry in the sourceslist. https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Install_Proxmox_VE_on_Debian_Wheezy We had an something similar problem on HP Server Gen9. We installed Proxmox as VM and then copied it with an Gentoolive on the Server.

Hope this help.

hi thanks for reply, it about 2006-2008 hardware, i think it raid diver issue, can't install ubuntu ether stop at SCSI error board uses MPTSAS linux diver
but i try give you way ago, see if i get any luck.

Ok, it looks likes not nice. I know the kind of these problems. Is the hardware to new, then the sofware to old.... I think there is missing a few drivers in the kernel. There is no Proxmoxinstaller with Kernel 3.10. So can you install an Debian wheezy to check it? So download an Debian wheezy LiveCD and boot with it. When it works, you install an Debian wheezy minimal, after that install Proxmox with another entry in the sourceslist. https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Install_Proxmox_VE_on_Debian_Wheezy We had an something similar problem on HP Server Gen9. We installed Proxmox as VM and then copied it with an Gentoolive on the Server.

Hope this help.

3.4 should work on HP Gen9 out of the box - did you test with the latest 3.4 ISO?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!