Subscription choice

skeates

Feb 12, 2015
I've just started using proxmox having played with kvm on ubuntu then moving to ovirt on centos and now over to proxmox as I'm trying to find a VM solutions best suited to me.

So far proxmox ticks all the boxes and has been straight forward to setup and use out of the box.

I've had a look at the pricing for support and there is an option for community support at €4.99 per processor a month. Other than having access to the Enterprise repository is there anything else different between this support option and just using proxmox community addition with out a support agreement?

Other than having access to the Enterprise repository is there anything else different between this support option and just using proxmox community addition with out a support agreement?

yes, buying at least the cheapest subscription, you also show some (even if small) financial support to a company that created pve, that constantly evolves it and even freely supports through forums, along with the great community, a really awesome software :)

and of course you also get rid of that little message at each login, remembering you to buy a subscription! :)

welcome aboard!
Marco

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!