Online Backup Websites?

lucy12

Jan 21, 2015
I am having more than 50 websites and want to keep the backup. I want to store front and back end data.

What is the best way to keep backup of my website? Till now I found CloudBacko Pro, Is this is the only solution?

Are there any other options I can consider more competitive than this one?

Sure: nearly everything I know...
Store snapshots on a network share and back it up to backblaze, just to say one. At least you won't have to pay for both a backup licence and for the space you use (CloudBacko uses YOUR space on a cloud storage provider, so you have to pay for that!).

Sure: nearly everything I know...
Store snapshots on a network share and back it up to backblaze, just to say one. At least you won't have to pay for both a backup licence and for the space you use (CloudBacko uses YOUR space on a cloud storage provider, so you have to pay for that!).
Last time I checked, BackBlaze didn't allow backing up network shares/drives

try using turnkey systems. their backup / restore / migrate system is superb.

there are vz templates builtin to pve. for kvm's we just download the iso's into template .

I can not say enough great things on how well they work.

you can have a vz on one host and restore to kvm , aws or lxc etc.

I am having more than 50 websites and want to keep the backup. I want to store front and back end data.

What is the best way to keep backup of my website? Till now I found CloudBacko Pro, Is this is the only solution?

Are there any other options I can consider more competitive than this one?

I allways backup everything with mozy`s online cloud service. You can check them out here

If you're willing to roll your own solution, there are a few dozen backup-centric VPS providers. Simply google for "cheap backup vps" or something similar and you'll see what I'm talking about. They basically provide large, but potentially slow, redundant storage for your VPS and enough RAM for the purpose, usually with 1 or 2 vcores. That doesn't mean that you cannot saturate a gigabit connection, of course. You are on your own to install/write your backup scripts or daemons, since you only have a basic VPS with an OS of your choice.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!