Impossible to install CRM

hamradio

Apr 10, 2009
Just yesterday I download the SugarCRM template and installed on PVE 1.3.

I can't complete the installation when it ask me for Database admin User name and password, I fill the boxxes with my desired value but I can't proceed with installation and receive this error message:

---
The provided database username and/or password is invalid, and a connection to the database could not be established. Please enter a valid user name and password. 1045: Access denied for user 'admin'@'localhost' (using password: YES)).
---

In this evenience I have uset for username and passwor "admin" boths.

I suppose that when the template was created there are any password.

Anyone can help me?

Ciao Carlo

Just yesterday I download the SugarCRM template and installed on PVE 1.3.

I can't complete the installation when it ask me for Database admin User name and password, I fill the boxxes with my desired value but I can't proceed with installation and receive this error message:

---
The provided database username and/or password is invalid, and a connection to the database could not be established. Please enter a valid user name and password. 1045: Access denied for user 'admin'@'localhost' (using password: YES)).
---

In this evenience I have uset for username and passwor "admin" boths.

I suppose that when the template was created there are any password.

Anyone can help me?

Ciao Carlo

you need to use the mysql admin user (username is 'root', password is 'admin')

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!