Vm console has errors

LUNATECH

Sep 27, 2014
Hello i am trying to access my virtual machines but when i open the console i get an error message i was wondering if anyone had the same issue i'm attaching a screen shot thanks for your help.

ERROR2.pngERROR1.png

Hello LUNATECH

Hello i am trying to access my virtual machines but when i open the console i get an error message i was wondering if anyone had the same issue i'm attaching a screen shot thanks for your help.

View attachment 2286View attachment 2287

You have to adjust it at your client, see http://setaoffice.com/2014/01/20/ja...ocked-a-self-signed-application-from-running/

But much better would be to use Proxmox VE 3.3 which supports noVNC (it´s the default there!) which does not use java any more.

kind regards

Mr.Holmes

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!