noVNC and API

Sysradium

Sep 19, 2014
Hello.
Is there a way to invoke noVNC console with API call to provide for the customers?
I tried to investigate a code of your own web-panel and i have no idea where to get csrftoken from.
Thanks in advance.

Same question, I would love to integrate noVNC in own custom private webpage.

Dietmar, but if I do that if the user types in another window in the browser: https://myproxmoxnode:8006 won't they be automatically logged in to the console? I can't have that. I normally wouldn't want users to be able to access other people's consoles. Basically what I need to achieve is to retrieve a VNC ticket that can be used only for that machine. And not a Session Login ticket. Is that possible?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!