Iscsi datastore isn't working

awilisch

Aug 2, 2014
Relatively new to Proxmox.

I had this working before but my server died so I had to rebuild it.

Storage is a Freenas storage array. I have a 100 gig iscsi partition created. I have it mounted on Proxmox with no issues.
When I go to create an LVM partition so it's usable I name it, and pick the iscsi base storage. However there is never anything under Base Volume so I can't continue.

What, if anything, am I missing. I really need to get this online so I can re-create the vm's.

Thanks in advance.
Aric.

So 34 views and no replies. Does this mean no one has a clue about what to check or what the problem could be?

While I really want to stay with Proxmox I need my virtual servers up. If I can't figure this out I'll have to switch to Xen or Vmware. So if anyone has some thoughts please chime in.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!